All the latest information on our recent functions
2011 is looking like another great year for weddings with quite a number of successful ones already done and a lot more to look forward to.
February 2011 – Du Pont Launch
- We did a cocktail party launch at Du Ponts lovely new offices in Melrose Arch
March 2011, Sanlam Results
- Taste Explosion was once again chosen to do Sanlams results lunch at Summer Place
After a quiet winter things really picked up in August and especially September with lots of great functions. So good to have so many happy people having their weddings, in the Great South African Spring and Summer
September 2011, Good Food and Wine Show
The 22nd – 24th September saw the Good Food and Wine Show reach Gauteng
Taste Explosion was happy to cater for over 2000 VIPS in the MTN VIP lounge over the 4 days.
October is still ablaze with weddings, so lets keep cooking
2010 was a great year for weddings with no less than 26 sumptuous weddings catered all over Gauteng and a few a little further afield.
- All the couples showed great appreciation for the food and service supplied by Taste Explosion
January 2010, another two successful launches for Porsche,
- Two cocktail parties in two cities. We did the Johannesburg Launch for 350 people at their showroom in Johannesburg then headed of to do the Umhlanga launch two days later for 250 people
- Yet another great Porsche Launch, this time the new model Cayenne with a great turnout of 850 guests.
- Joy and Jewels charity event for Eskom at Summer Place saw a turnout of 230 people coming to enjoy a high tea.
August 2010 - Avon Justine, Annual Lunch
- This has now become a regular event in our calendar with 300 ladies enjoying a delightful lunch
September 2010 – Sanlam Results and lunch
- Sanlams results and lunch are held over two days at Summer Place and for the 3rd year in a row, the food was provided by us.
September 2010 – Caxton Awards
March 2006, Relaunch of Taste Explosion
- All new company led with enthusiasm and vigour extending the creative outlook
- Looking for larger functions and yet still concentrating on individual clients and
- New vehicles have arrived, Black sleek VW Caddies with Taste Explosion streak on the sides. Easily recognisable taking care in delivering to your doorstep in style (Photo's in the Gallery)
- We have moved from Parkhurst to bigger premises in Bordeaux. Looking forward to renovating and creating a home for Taste explosion
Porsche Cayman Launch, 400 guests
- Our biggest plated dinner yet with a choice of Fillet or Norwegian Salmon on main
- A fantastic and smooth event
- Great success and looking forward to doing many more events of this size
- Photo's in the Gallery
Shape Magazine conference held at Summer Place, 180 guests over 2 days
- Delicious and healthy food to promote well-being
- This is the third time we have catered for Shape and look forward to working with
them again, later in 2006
Emily Furlongâ€™s Birthday, 90 Guests
- White Nights theme
- An evening of elegance and beauty with sophisticated and delicious snacks circulating
throughout the evening
- Photo's in the Gallery
Cosmic Christmas Party, 350 Guests
- Shabeen theme and what a party
- Authentic shacks and dĂ©cor along with agile African dancers
- Traditional braai with a twist of creative flavours and flare